By Alpha Yap
Cell adhesion is a primary determinant of embryonic improvement and organogenesis. mobile Adhesion in improvement and Disease, quantity 112 in Current issues in Developmental Biology, comprehensively surveys present advancements in realizing how adhesion structures impact organismal improvement. themes lined contain nectins, nectin-like molecules, and afadin in improvement; cadherin adhesion, signaling, and morphogenesis; endothelial telephone junctions; epidermal improvement and barrier formation; and more.
- This publication surveys present realizing of ways adhesion platforms have an effect on organismal development
Read Online or Download Cellular Adhesion in Development and Disease (Current Topics in Developmental Biology) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
Addressing essentially the most primary concerns in any exam of human adventure, this crucial new paintings connects evolutionary organic options to trendy psychoanalytic thought and the medical come across. Synthesizing their years of expertise within the perform of psychotherapy and psychoanalysis, the authors supply a comparative psychoanalytic map of present theoretical controversies and a brand new manner of deconstructing the hidden assumptions that underlie Freudian, Ego mental, Kleinian, item Relational, Self mental, and Interpersonal theories.
Orangutans, including chimpanzees and gorillas, are our closest dwelling family. Photographic and Descriptive Musculoskeletal Atlas of Orangutans, the first photographic and descriptive musculoskeletal atlas of the genus Pongo, adopts a similar layout because the photographic atlases of Gorilla, Pan and Hylobates formerly released through a similar authors.
The Zebrafish: Genetics, Genomics, and Transcriptomics, Fourth version, is the newest quantity within the tools in mobile Biology sequence that appears at equipment for the research of genetics, genomics, and transcriptomics of Zebrafish. Chapters disguise such themes as gene-trap mutagenesis, genetic monitors for mutations, gene modifying in zebrafish, homologous gene focusing on, genome-wide RNA tomography, and developmental epigenetics and the zebrafish interactome.
Evolution, clarification, Ethics and Aesthetics: in the direction of a Philosophy of Biology makes a speciality of the dominant organic subject of evolution. It bargains with the present philosophical topics of the way to provide an explanation for the difference of organisms, the interaction of likelihood and necessity, and the recurrent themes of emergence, reductionism, and growth.
- Germ Cell Development, Division, Disruption and Death (Serono Symposia USA)
- Environment, Development, and Evolution: Toward a Synthesis (Vienna Series in Theoretical Biology)
- The Microtubule Cytoskeleton: Organisation, Function and Role in Disease
- The Embryology of the Common Marmoset: Callithrix jacchus (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
- An Introduction to Methods and Models in Ecology, Evolution, and Conservation Biology
- Oxidative Stress in Human Reproduction: Shedding Light on a Complicated Phenomenon (Springerbriefs in Reproductive Biology)
Additional resources for Cellular Adhesion in Development and Disease (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
Cellular Adhesion in Development and Disease (Current Topics in Developmental Biology) by Alpha Yap