By Md Amin Hashim
1. Oil and fuel, Biofuel, gas telephone, Renewable energy
2. Green expertise, Sustainability, Environmental, Carbon sequestration, Carbon footprint, typical resources
3. Chemical methods, Separation know-how, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, foodstuff expertise, Particle expertise, Corrosion, Pharmaceutical, Phytochemical, Oleochemical
4. Process modeling, approach Simulation, method control
5. Advanced fabric, Polymer, Catalyst, Enzyme
6. Policy, laws, method and implementation, safeguard, administration of technological know-how, Engineering schooling
7. Process defense and Loss Prevention, Environmental and chemical hazard review, Transportation threat research, Inherent safety.
Read Online or Download ICGSCE 2014: Proceedings of the International Conference on Global Sustainability and Chemical Engineering PDF
Best industrial & technical chemistry books
As we're relocating forward into the twenty first century, our starvation for fee powerful and environmentally pleasant strength maintains to develop. The strength details management folks has forecasted that purely within the first twenty years of the twenty first century, our strength call for increases by means of 60% in comparison to the degrees on the finish of the twentieth century.
Lately, the world facing the actual chemistry of fabrics has develop into an rising self-discipline in fabrics technology that emphasizes the examine of fabrics for chemical, sustainable power, and pollutants abatement purposes. Written through an lively researcher during this box, actual Chemistry of fabrics: power and Environmental functions provides tools for synthesizing and characterizing adsorbents, ion exchangers, ionic conductors, heterogeneous catalysts, and permeable porous and dense fabrics.
With contributions from specialists from either the and academia, this booklet provides the most recent advancements within the pointed out parts. furthermore, a radical and up to date insurance of the conventional features of heterogeneous catalysis akin to coaching, characterization and use in well-established applied sciences corresponding to nitration, ammoxidation and hydrofluorination is integrated.
This e-book has been edited by means of Martine Poux, Patrick Cognet and Christophe Gourdon from the Laboratoire de Génie Chimique/ENSIACET, Toulouse. It provides an ensemble of equipment and new chemical engineering routes that may be built-in in commercial processing for more secure, extra versatile, competitively priced, and ecological creation strategies within the context of eco-friendly and sustainable engineering.
- Electrochemistry in Ionic Liquids: Volume 2: Applications
- Green Composites from Natural Resources
- Product and Process Modelling: A Case Study Approach
- Multisensor Systems for Chemical Analysis: Materials and Sensors
Additional resources for ICGSCE 2014: Proceedings of the International Conference on Global Sustainability and Chemical Engineering
ICGSCE 2014: Proceedings of the International Conference on Global Sustainability and Chemical Engineering by Md Amin Hashim