By Alex Liu
- Customize Apache Spark and R to suit your analytical wishes in shopper learn, fraud detection, possibility analytics, and advice engine development
- Develop a collection of functional computer studying functions that may be applied in real-life projects
- A accomplished, project-based consultant to enhance and refine your predictive versions for useful implementation
There's a the reason is, Apache Spark has develop into some of the most well known instruments in laptop studying – its skill to deal with large datasets at a powerful velocity ability you will be even more aware of the knowledge at your disposal. This ebook exhibits you Spark at its best possible, demonstrating the way to attach it with R and free up greatest worth not just from the device but in addition out of your data.
Packed with a variety of undertaking "blueprints" that exhibit one of the most attention-grabbing demanding situations that Spark will help take on, you will discover out find out how to use Spark notebooks and entry, fresh, and subscribe to assorted datasets prior to placing your wisdom into perform with a few real-world tasks, during which one can find how Spark computer studying might actually help with every thing from fraud detection to studying patron attrition. you will additionally tips to construct a advice engine utilizing Spark's parallel computing powers.
What you are going to learn
- Set up Apache Spark for computing device studying and detect its extraordinary processing power
- Combine Spark and R to release unique company insights crucial for choice making
- Build computer studying structures with Spark that may discover fraud and learn monetary risks
- Build predictive types concentrating on client scoring and repair ranking
- Build a suggestion platforms utilizing SPSS on Apache Spark
- Tackle parallel computing and learn the way it may possibly help your computing device studying projects
- Turn open facts and verbal exchange facts into actionable insights by way of utilizing a number of varieties of computing device learning
About the Author
Alex Liu is knowledgeable in examine equipment and information technology. he's at present one in all IBM's major specialists in vast info analytics and in addition a lead information scientist, the place he serves great enterprises, develops enormous facts analytics IPs, and speaks at commercial meetings akin to STRATA, Insights, SMAC, and BigDataCamp. some time past, Alex served as leader or lead facts scientist for a couple of businesses, together with Yapstone, RS, and TRG. earlier than this, he used to be a lead advisor and director at RMA, the place he supplied info analytics session and coaching to many famous enterprises, together with the United countries, Indymac, AOL, Ingram Micro, GEM, Farmers coverage, Scripps Networks, Sears, and USAID. even as, he taught complex study easy methods to PhD applicants at collage of Southern California and college of California at Irvine. prior to this, he labored as a handling director for CATE/GEC and as a learn fellow for the Asia/Pacific study heart at Stanford college. Alex has a Ph.D. in quantitative sociology and a master's measure of technological know-how in statistical computing from Stanford University.
Table of Contents
- Spark for computer Learning
- Data education for Spark ML
- A Holistic View on Spark
- Fraud Detection on Spark
- Risk Scoring on Spark
- Churn Prediction on Spark
- Recommendations on Spark
- Learning Analytics on Spark
- City Analytics on Spark
- Learning Telco facts on Spark
- Modeling Open information on Spark
Read Online or Download Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints PDF
Best data modeling & design books
This quantity provides a collection of coherent, cross-referenced views on incorporating the spatial illustration and analytical energy of GIS with agent-based modelling of evolutionary and non-linear approaches and phenomena. Many contemporary advances in software program algorithms for incorporating geographic information in modeling social and ecological behaviors, and successes in utilizing such algorithms, had no longer been thoroughly mentioned within the literature.
In DetailCompanies, non-profit corporations, and governments are gathering a large number of info. Analysts and picture designers are confronted with a problem of conveying info to a large viewers. This ebook introduces Circos, an inventive application to exhibit tables in an interesting visualization. Readers will the way to set up, create, and customise Circos diagrams utilizing real-life examples from the social sciences.
The current paintings presents a platform for top facts designers whose imaginative and prescient and creativity aid us to expect significant alterations taking place within the facts layout box, and pre-empt the long run. each one of them strives to supply new solutions to the query, “What demanding situations wait for facts layout? ” to prevent falling into too slender a frame of mind, every one works difficult to clarify the breadth of knowledge layout this present day and to illustrate its frequent software throughout various company sectors.
Familiarize yourself with the imaginative and prescient of Qlik feel for subsequent new release company intelligence and information discoveryAbout This BookGet insider perception on Qlik experience and its new method of company intelligenceCreate your personal Qlik experience purposes, and administer server architectureExplore functional demonstrations for using Qlik experience to find facts for revenues, human assets, and moreWho This e-book Is ForLearning Qlik® feel is for somebody trying to comprehend and make the most of the innovative new method of company intelligence provided through Qlik feel.
Additional info for Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints
Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints by Alex Liu