By PETER URBEN
It is designed to enhance safeguard in laboratories that practice chemical synthesis and normal examine, in addition to chemical production vegetation. Entries are ordered by way of empirical formulation and listed less than either name(s) and Chemical Abstracts Registry Numbers.
This two-volume compendium makes a speciality of reactivity hazards of chemical compounds, on my own and together; toxicity dangers are just integrated for unforeseen reactions giving risky poisons
- Predict, stay away from, and regulate reactivity chance with this newest variation of the prime guide
- Covers each chemical with documented details on reactive risks; greater than 5,000 entries on unmarried parts or compounds, and 5,000 entries at the interactions among or extra compounds
- Includes 5 years of recent stories, new references to the first literature, and amplification to present entries
- Links comparable compounds or incidents that aren't evidently related
Read Online or Download Bretherick's Handbook of Reactive Chemical Hazards PDF
Best industrial & technical chemistry books
As we're relocating forward into the twenty first century, our starvation for rate powerful and environmentally pleasant strength maintains to develop. The power info management folks has forecasted that merely within the first 20 years of the twenty first century, our strength call for increases via 60% in comparison to the degrees on the finish of the 20 th century.
In recent times, the realm facing the actual chemistry of fabrics has develop into an rising self-discipline in fabrics technology that emphasizes the examine of fabrics for chemical, sustainable strength, and pollutants abatement purposes. Written via an energetic researcher during this box, actual Chemistry of fabrics: power and Environmental purposes offers equipment for synthesizing and characterizing adsorbents, ion exchangers, ionic conductors, heterogeneous catalysts, and permeable porous and dense fabrics.
With contributions from specialists from either the and academia, this publication offers the most recent advancements within the pointed out components. moreover, an intensive and up to date assurance of the conventional facets of heterogeneous catalysis comparable to practise, characterization and use in well-established applied sciences similar to nitration, ammoxidation and hydrofluorination is integrated.
This publication has been edited through Martine Poux, Patrick Cognet and Christophe Gourdon from the Laboratoire de Génie Chimique/ENSIACET, Toulouse. It provides an ensemble of tools and new chemical engineering routes that may be built-in in commercial processing for more secure, extra versatile, within your budget, and ecological construction methods within the context of eco-friendly and sustainable engineering.
- The Handbook of Lithium-Ion Battery Pack Design: Chemistry, Components, Types and Terminology
- Chemical Pretreatment of Nuclear Waste for Disposal: Proceedings of an American Chemical Society Symposium Held in Washington D.C., August 1992 (The Language of Science)
- PEM Fuel Cell Failure Mode Analysis
- Advanced Control of Chemical Processes 1994: Postprints of the IFAC Workshop, Kyoto, Japan, 25- (IFAC Postprint Volume)
Additional resources for Bretherick's Handbook of Reactive Chemical Hazards
Bretherick's Handbook of Reactive Chemical Hazards by PETER URBEN