By Miguel Gama,Fernando Dourado,Stanislaw Bielecki
Bacterial Nanocellulose: From Biotechnology to Bio-Economy offers an summary at the present and destiny purposes of bacterial nanocellulose, views at the ecology and economics of its construction, and a quick ancient assessment of BNC similar companies.
- Discusses contemporary progresses at the molecular mechanism of BNC biosynthesis, its rules, and creation techniques
- Covers advances within the use of BNC in bio- and nano-polymer composite materials
- Presents an in depth financial research of BNC production
- Provides an outline at the regulatory framework at the nutrients and biomedical fields
- Reviews present examine within the biomedical and nutrition industries, identifies gaps, and indicates destiny needs
- Raises wisdom approximately this fabric and its strength makes use of in emergent fields, equivalent to the advance of aerogels and optoelectronic devices
Read or Download Bacterial Nanocellulose: From Biotechnology to Bio-Economy PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
No description to be had
Chitosan is a linear polysaccharide commercially produced through the deacetylation of chitin. it really is non-toxic, biodegradable, biocompatible, and acts as a bioadhesive with another way volatile biomolecules - making it a worthwhile part within the formula of biopharmaceutical medications. Chitosan-Based structures for Biopharmaceuticals offers an in depth evaluate of the appliance of chitosan and its derivatives within the improvement and optimisation of biopharmaceuticals.
Quantity thirteen of this sequence offers 5 well timed studies of analysis on alkaloids equivalent to new advancements within the chemistry and biology of alkaloids from amphibian skins. It presents a synopsis and tabulation of the loads of alkaloids which were detected, with an emphasis on prevalence, constitution, nutritional origins, and organic task.
Natural Nanoreactors: From Molecular to Supramolecular natural Compounds offers a different assessment of artificial, porous natural compounds containing a hollow space that can encapsulate a number of guest(s). restrained area inside of a nanoreactor can isolate the guest(s) from the majority and successfully impression the response contained in the nanoreactor.
- Self-Healing Polymers: From Principles to Applications
- Transition Metal Organometallics in Organic Synthesis: Organic Chemistry: A Series of Monographs, Vol. 33.2
- Pesticide Chemistry and Bioscience: The Food-Environment Challenge (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- Principes de chimie redox en écologie microbienne (Synthèses) (French Edition)
- The Emergence of Life: From Chemical Origins to Synthetic Biology
Extra resources for Bacterial Nanocellulose: From Biotechnology to Bio-Economy
Bacterial Nanocellulose: From Biotechnology to Bio-Economy by Miguel Gama,Fernando Dourado,Stanislaw Bielecki